Taking care of your guests at an event can be a daunting task. But with the right mobile toilet hire, you’ll be able to create the perfect experience. Here are 4 things to consider when picking your mobile toilet hire.
Consider the Volume
● How many people are going to be attending the event? This is a crucial question, as it will determine how many toilets you need—and therefore how much room you’ll have to work with. If you’re hosting a small, intimate affair, consider renting just one mobile toilet. Larger crowds will require multiple units (or at least more than one), so make sure that whatever space you’re planning on using has enough room to accommodate them all comfortably.
● Will there be enough space? While it is tempting to crowd as many mobile toilets into your venue as possible, this could lead to potential safety hazards and logistical problems if there isn’t enough space for them all. Consider how much room each unit takes up when planning out where each of your rental units should go in relation to other amenities like food stations, stages or tents and pathways between these attractions at your event site.
● Is there an electricity source nearby? Most portable toilets run on 12 volts DC power supplied by an onboard battery pack; however some models (like ours) require mains electricity from an existing source nearby to operate correctly – so check with your rental company before confirming whether or not they will work without access
Consider the Location
One of the most important considerations when it comes to mobile toilet hire is location. Where is the event being held? Does it have access to a toilet and water supply already? If not, how far away are there facilities that could be used instead?
If you need to hire toilets for an event taking place in a rural setting or out of town, then you may want to consider renting portable toilets with their own water supply. These types of portable toilets are more expensive than standard hire models, but they do provide a more complete service. They’re usually installed on trailers or trucks and can come with waste disposal facilities so that all waste generated by your guests can be removed immediately without causing any further bother.
Consider the Event
Before you hire a mobile toilet, you need to consider the event itself. There are some very important factors that need to be taken into account before making a decision about what type of mobile toilet hire you will be using.
● What type of event are you having? This is important because it will help decide the number of toilets needed for your event and the types of restrooms that are required for this particular function. Do you want luxury trailers with all the bells and whistles, or will a standard portable toilet do?
● Will these toilets be used for a long time or only during certain parts of your function? If they’re going to be used only during certain parts of your function – like during lunch breaks or between speeches – then it might not be worth hiring expensive portable bathrooms because they would not get enough use out of them anyway.
Consider the Amenities
When it comes to picking your mobile toilet hire, it’s all about the amenities. What is your bathroom going to include? Here are the five most important things you should consider:
● Toilet paper
● Hand sanitiser (and hand soap)
● Mirror (or magnifying mirror)
● Towel holder
● Vanity area
● Adequate lighting
When hiring portable toilets, you need to think about volume, the event type, and the location and amenities to ensure that you are getting the right mobile toilet hire for your needs as there is quite a variety. If you’re interested in hiring one for your next event or occasion, get in touch with us today. We’d love to help!